Posted Date: Jul 17, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 594511.
Click here to
***UPCOMING JOB FAIR
Date: Thursday, July 22nd
Time: 11am to 5pm
Address: Located in the Dining Hall
at Wingate University . 204 East Wilson St Wingate NC 28174
WINGATE, North Carolina
- We have openings for a FOOD SVC FAST
- Location: Wingate University - Freshens - 204 East
Wilson St Wingate NC 28174 Note: online applications
- Schedule: Full and part-time: Various AM & PM
shifts, including weekend shifts. More details upon
- Requirement: Food service experience
- Perks: Free meal for each shift, Free Parking,
Direct Deposit, Flexible Scheduling, and Comprehensive benefit
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food
in a fast-food/casual setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests promptly and warmly.
- Takes food orders and efficiently relays them to
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all menu items and
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
orders are delivered correctly and all special requests are
addressed and accommodated.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to
- Cooks fast-food items in compliance with all safety and safe
food handling standards.
- Performs light cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping,
to maintain sanitation and safety standards.
- Keeps equipment, work area and facilities clean and in
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion.
Rings all items sold and obtains customer signature.
- Responsible for all assigned change, funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box