Posted Date: May 27, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 545700.
Click here to
- We have an opening for a CASHIER/FOOD SVC
- Location: Wingate University - 204 East Wilson Street
Wingate NC 28174 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: FT and PT - Various days, including
evening & weekend shifts. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Experience not required. Will train!
- Perks: Comprehensive benefits package!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system,
assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box