Traffic Specialist - Media
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Spectrum Reach ( www.spectrumreach.com ) grows businesses of all
sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the
power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable
At A Glance...
Our Traffic Specialists are centralized roles that support the
entire Spectrum Reach footprint. They Coordinate order entry for ad
schedules across the country and ensure that work flow for orders
are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Who We Are...
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter,
offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable
networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events
supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative
services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to
understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media
plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial
advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media,
Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn
our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us at
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum
Our team player way of life is what makes us a great organization
to work for. We focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the
multiple tasks we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing
individuals who want to exceed those goals and make a difference.
You know the value of organization and can prioritize effectively.
The excellent verbal and written communication/support you can
provide to internal, external, and client teams is how you make a
Traffic Specialist Duties/Requirements...
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate traffic functions & capabilities back to internal &
- Monitor schedules, exception reports and work with Account
Executives to recover any lost revenue
- Ensure that all orders are entered completely & correctly and
- Track client tapes using the traffic system; Maintain files on
all paperwork and electronic orders
- Assist Account Executives, Sales Management and technical staff
to diagnose problems with schedule delivery
- Work with Account Executives to ensure proper copy is applied
to all orders
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Traffic System as well as sales automation
- Maintain high level of support to internal & external
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (mainly Excel, Word and
- Industry specific knowledge of general ad sales order entry
- Ability to work under deadline pressures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
A Deliberate Path To Success...
- Experience working in an office environment highly
- Must have Microsoft Office experience; especially MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Experience in Media a plus
We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is
why we invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path.
With multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see
how far you can go.
The Benefits Are Clear...
In addition to the core benefits - industry-leading retirement
savings plans, comprehensive health care, and paid time off - we
offer access to free and discounted Spectrum products and services
where available, education assistance, and a wide selection of
other programs and perks to help support you and your family at
every stage of life.
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Traffic Specialist - Media, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!