Principal Enterprise Product Manager: SD-WAN - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an innovative product developer enthusiastic about
developing and managing an SD-WAN product line?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding
cross-functional internal teams while serving as an industry
thought leader to clients and third-party vendors?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Principal Enterprise Product Manager of Software-Defined
Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN), you exceed client expectations by
developing and managing our innovative SD-WAN product line. You
accelerate company growth by using your in-depth understanding of
the Enterprise Networking and Managed Services market to guide
strategic initiatives. You excel at serving as the single point of
contact for clients on a specific product line explaining features,
capabilities and benefits.
You combine your expertise in client business requirements and
industry-leading architecture to drive enterprise-wide innovation.
You continuously improve the product development lifecycle through
a strong understanding of financial modeling, systems and tools,
infrastructure, technology and operational models. You thrive in an
office environment guiding our SD-WAN product line using strong
leadership, communication and management skills. You report
directly to the Director of Product Management for goals, guidance
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent
support of all efforts to deliver a quality client experience and
product portfolio that satisfies the current and future needs of
- Optimize the SD-WAN product line while enhancing the associated
client and digital experience by supporting all strategic
initiatives and efforts.
- Complete projects by serving as a cross-functional leader to
internal teams and externally as an industry thought leader.
- Improve efficiency by mentoring and training other product team
members in key elements of the product lifecycle.
- Recommend enhancements to product development, marketing and
other key boundary partners through collaboration with internal
- Increase brand awareness by representing the business in public
forums such as industry panels and events.
- Provide guidance and expertise on future product enhancements
through a partnership with the product development teams.
- Maximize the product organization by providing detailed design,
modeling and implementation of new technologies and developing the
requirements for internal teams.
- Lead medium to large-sized group discussions, present
information to internal and external clients and provide reports
for senior management to leverage.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Seven or more years of product management or product
- Seven or more years of experience with a telecommunications
service provider, multiple systems operator (MSO) or a related
- Experience in security services, SD-WAN or Managed Services
product management or product development.
- History of understanding complex and technical concepts and
translating them into simplified product attributes.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills that can work in
a fast-paced, competitive and high-pressure environment.
- Confident when presenting to large groups and executives.
- Track record of training and mentoring cross-functional teams
to achieve goals and results.
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data to synthesize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Ten or more years of product management or product development
- Hands-on experience managing a portfolio of security services,
SD-WAN or Managed Services.
- Familiar with secure access service edge (SASE) framework.
- Solid data analytic skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or a related field
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Principal Enterprise Product Manager: SD-WAN - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!