RN - $10,000 Sign On, Clinical Assessment Advisor, Full Time Salary!
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly
completes and oversees development/ of the plan of treatment as
approved by physician, performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs
and coordinates team of professionals and other licensed clinicians
and home health aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works
with physician and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent
clinical information for optimal assessment generation. Ensures
consistent team care scheduling and dissemination of updated
clinical information. Coordinates assigned care team members and
resources. Maintains focus on all healthcare quality and
affordability initiatives (HCQAI’s). Established productivity
standards and performance will be monitored and measured under
general supervision of the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS)
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of
patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of
Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally
need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs
and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate
teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures
stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of
patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of
care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members,
attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral
sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers
are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one
year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations
and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Charlotte , RN - $10,000 Sign On, Clinical Assessment Advisor, Full Time Salary!, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!