Marketing Analyst - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced marketing analyst talented in supporting
market expansion initiatives?
- Can you commit to an influential role on the Campaign Strategy
team empowering marketing strategies through the development of
internal reporting and metrics?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You combine your analytical expertise with your understanding of
client needs to create innovative market expansion programs. As the
Marketing Analyst, you are a critical part of the Campaign Strategy
team and support the development of new client acquisition
marketing programs across the Strategic Markets segment. You guide
the design, development and execution of campaign programs that
support the client buyer's journey from inception through
implementation. You ensure full compliance with corporate processes
and procedures by collaborating with Marketing operations and
analytics, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Brand and content.
You possess strong project management skills that drive
profitability and improve operating efficiencies for enterprise
services, including Internet, Networking, Voice, Unified
Communications and TV.
You enhance seller productivity by working closely with Marketing,
sales leaders and other stakeholders to execute strategies,
leverage marketing enablement tools like OnDemand and Showpad. You
maximize company success by developing key point indicators (KPIs)
that drive productivity improvements across the function. You
propel business by providing actionable insights through
intelligence gathering and verification of product and sales. You
focus on developing reports that can be understood by all levels of
the organization. You thrive in an office environment located in
Stamford, CT or Charlotte NC, and travel as needed to achieve
business objectives. You report directly to the Manager of Campaign
Marketing for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Boost conversion rates for email and direct mail targets by
partnering with the analytics team to develop campaign targeting
- Optimize campaign performances by conducting analyses of
campaigns and using automation tools.
- Drive the Lead Routing process with the Lead Management team
through analysis of lead and opportunity conversion rates and lead
performance and reporting to senior leadership.
- Ensure success for the enterprise appointment incentive
fulfillment by working with vendors to ensure timely payments are
distributed to clients and coordinate with Account Executives to
update the client database.
- Promote accurate and timely lead distribution by working with
Sales Operations teams to maintain and update strategic markets
- Boost performance of field sales teams through the creation of
campaign support materials, campaign inventory, marketing portal
maintenance, sales communications and building while managing
- Improve campaigns through information needs identification for
the team and evaluation of campaign performances.
- Enhance the company performance by assisting with the creation
of internal marketing materials, to include job advertisements,
presentations and sales communication tools.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of marketing and data analysis
- Two or more years of experience with Salesforce.
- Extensive experience with marketing automation tools, such as
- Analytical mindset.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and
Excel, including lookups, pivots, charts and graphs.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Marketing Analyst - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!