Team Member - Charlotte - 28217
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired.The independent franchisee
isresponsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline,
wages,supervision, staffing and scheduling.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: TEAM MEMBER
Position Summary:Responsible for delivering a WOW guest
experience by consistently providing quality food, excellent
service, and a clean restaurant environment for Jack in the Box
* Models a guest comes first attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
* Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
* Handles guest complaints effectively using the C A R E model
courtesy, apology, resolution, extra effort.
* Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does not
have or display any biases.
* Gets along with other team members and always shows care and
* Ensures personal and uniform cleanliness; helps and compliments
other team members; makes new employees feel welcome and helps
train employees as assigned.
* Follows instructions, is consistently productive and focused.
* Willingly accepts direction and feedback from management and
other team members.
* Follows JIB procedures and standards in performing all
* Has excellent record of attendance & punctuality (5 minutes
before scheduled start time), and is flexible to meet restaurant
* Is dependable and reliable.
* Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by following
JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
* Maintains clean, neat appearance; follows uniform and grooming
* Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
* Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift.
* Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
* Ability to take guests orders, operate a cash register, and read
* Ability and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Keywords: jackinthebox, Charlotte , Team Member - Charlotte - 28217, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!