AVP Loan Closing
Company: Bank OZK
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Functional Area: Lending/Commercial Banking
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
- Location: Charlotte-NC
- Department: Commercial Bnkg MMCRE
- Relocation Provided: Position Description:
Job Purpose and Scope: Under general direction of the Closing
Manager and President of MMCRE, responsible for directing and
coordinating loan closing functions for the Carolina Division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for directing the loan closing process for the
MMCRE Division, including but not limited to the following:
- Reviewing and understanding the lending parameters of each
- Managing the utilization of outside counsel activities to limit
overall costs to Bank's borrowers;
- Engaging appropriate legal counsel;
- Coordinating all Bank closing activities with various parties
to ensure a timely and efficient closing;
- Reviewing, evaluating, address and approving various due
diligence items (unresolved issues to be forwarded to Closing
Manager or President MMCRE Division;
- Drafting and reviewing all wiring and closing
- Managing communications with Little Rock and Ozarks office to
insure streamlined closing;
- Gathering, assembling and reviewing all items needed to develop
a complete lending transcript; and
- Managing and resolving all communication issues with Ozark and
Little Rock involving post-closing items and transcripts.
- Responsible for assisting with the resolution of loan
administration issues, including "following-up" on exception items,
post-closing items, and all loan billing.
- Handle customer calls and research items for problem
- Maintain good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Drive an automobile on company business. Marginal Duties:
- Assist President MMCRE Division with other Bank-related
- Provide assistance to others in the Charlotte office as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Superior analytic and logistical skills.--
- Substantial knowledge of real estate.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and writing
- Demonstrated ability to discuss, in a professional manner,
complicated issues and opportunities with substantial real estate
owners and developers.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with exacting
- Ability to drive an automobile on company business. Equipment
Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Photocopy/Scanning Machine
- Facsimile Machine
- Telephone Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Managing people
- Working with exacting deadlines
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Managing multiple priorities-- Position Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years experience as a paralegal
or loan closer, involved in closing large commercial real estate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) years experience with Computer including Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record. Bank OZK is an
equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member
FDIC. Bank OZK, we have a history of hiring the best people - it's
the reason we're one of the fastest-growing, most progressive
banks. Knowledge and experience are respected, and managers are
given authority to make decisions locally. We place equal
importance on banking excellence and outstanding customer service.
We're looking for qualified people willing to go the extra distance
to provide the best banking experience possible to our customers.
If you're interested in working for a highly respected bank with a
heritage that spans more than 100 years, check out our current
career opportunities. If you don't find what you're looking for
today, check back. We're growing and adding positions constantly.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local
law. If you are an individual with disabilities who needs an
accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to
apply for employment, please call 501-906-2508. Bank OZK is a proud
E-VERIFY Employer *To contribute to a positive work environment and
in consideration of the health of all employees, Bank OZK maintains
tobacco and smoke-free campuses.* Looking for your stimulus
payment? Use our mobile banking app. You'll see your payment as
soon as it is deposited to your account by the IRS. Read the IRS
press release and check your payment status here: https://
bit.ly/3elGSI3 Member FDIC This use may include analytics,
personalization, and ads. Get an inside look at the new Bank OZK
headquarters in Little Rock, AR as our CEO George Gleason talks
with @ RobyBrock . Read the story and see the full video interview
here: https:// bit.ly/2Lvgp0J # bankozk Member FDIC "We've built
Bank OZK on a foundation of hard work, integrity and
relationships," says George Gleason, Chairman and CEO. Check out
the Dec. cover story of @ invitingar for a sneak peek at our new HQ
and more. https:// bit.ly/3m0BpJA @ thinkdero # bankozk Member FDIC
This use may include analytics, personalization, and ads. All
banking centers are closed today in observance of Veterans Day. To
those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the
past, we honor you today and every day. Thank you, Veterans. This
use may include analytics, personalization, and ads. Peter Kenny,
our Lead Independent Director, has been named a NACD Board
Leadership Fellow. Mr. Kenny joins Director Paula Cholmondeley who
also holds this credential, the highest standard for directors and
governance professionals. https:// bit.ly/388sWAF Member FDIC This
is not a trick. With My Change Keeper, you can round up your debit
card transactions and transfer the difference to your savings.
Learn more about our smart savings solutions. https://
bit.ly/3807r4K # bankozk It's an honor to be named one of the best
places to work. This recognition is a confirmation of our
commitment to being the best for one another and the communities we
serve. # bankozk This use may include analytics, personalization,
and ads. Bank OZK announced Q3 2020 earnings of $109.3 million &
diluted earnings per common share of $0.84. "Our strong credit
culture and consistent discipline are important ingredients in our
long-term success," said George Gleason, Chairman & CEO. Member
FDIC. https:// bit.ly/3dQcwOj There's a lot to love about our
redesigned mobile banking app featuring a modern look and
user-friendly tools. Carmen McClennon, Chief Retail Banking Officer
stated, "This is just the beginning in a series of new digital
services." Learn more: https:// bit.ly/35co9eu All Bank OZK offices
are closed today in observance of the Federal Holiday. Our
redesigned mobile banking app allows you to manage your money when
and where it's convenient for you, and it's always open. Take a
closer look: https:// bit.ly/33NqTzi Member FDIC Meet the
redesigned, super user-friendly Bank OZK mobile app. It's smart,
attractive, great with money and available for download. You're
going to love it. Take a closer look: https:// bit.ly/3jtLU7q #
LoveAtFirstLogin Member FDIC This use may include analytics,
personalization, and ads. With a stylish, fresh look and several
ways to access your favorite features, the next Bank OZK app update
makes it so easy to manage your finances on the go. Take a closer
look: https:// bit.ly/2S2IEnr # LoveAtFirstLogin This use may
include analytics, personalization, and ads. Bank OZK created an
eco-friendly landscape with a thoughtful design plan using native
plants and trees, punctuated by outdoor art for the enjoyment of
our team members and community. https:// bit.ly/3131akX
Member FDIC There are no more Tweets in this timeline.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Charlotte , AVP Loan Closing, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!