Part Time Retail Inventory Associate - Zone 164 - E CHARLOTTE, NC
Company: RGIS, LLC
Posted on: October 18, 2020
!*!Zone Starting Wage - $11.50/hourHere at RGIS you count!
Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and
rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and
professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you're an important
part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable
inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to
support the needs of their customers!Your day-to-day\:
- Counting is a very active job - you'll be bending, kneeling and
climbing ladders; so you're either on your feet or knees the entire
- When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each item's
barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your
waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be
prepared to do repetitive actions.
- Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and
pride yourself in making sure everything is correct.
- Efficiency is everything! I know, I know'we just said accuracy
is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you're a
Retail Inventory Associate.
- Location, location, location. You will never get bored with
going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or
dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a
couple hours away, you'll likely be at a new place just about every
time you're scheduled to work.
- Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we
are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on
time and as scheduled.
- Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to
providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every
location, and on the way back.
- We provide you with an RGIS shirt, as well as guidelines on
clothing and proper footwear that you're required to wear. Think of
it as showing pride for your favorite team. Why RGIS?
- Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories
- Supervisor and management opportunities
- On-the-job paid training
- Referral bonuses. If you want to earn an extra $500, refer five
people after your hired and after they work ten live events, you
get the $$$.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
- Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more What
you bring to the Team\:
- At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented
and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours
- Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation,
frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as
stand for up to 10-12 hours At RGIS, we value ethics, positive
attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our
people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we
succeed. Interested? Apply today!RGIS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Associated topics: associate, clerk, coordinator, dock, dockworker,
entry level, forklift operator, logistics operation, operate,
Keywords: RGIS, LLC, Charlotte , Part Time Retail Inventory Associate - Zone 164 - E CHARLOTTE, NC, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!