If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
Essendant is a pure wholesale distributor of a broad range of
business products including office, janitorial, break room and
industrial supplies. We “win from the middle of the supply chain”
by enabling the success of our suppliers, our reseller customers,
our associates, and the communities we serve. By stocking a broad
range of products across key market channels, and by offering
sophisticated logistical capabilities and innovative value-added
services, we enable our resellers to respond efficiently to the
demand for business products from millions of consumers. By giving
our suppliers logistical excellence and broad market reach, we
enable their success. Join Essendant, a Fortune 500 company, and
you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that uniquely meets
the needs of you and your family.
Essendant is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Primary responsibility will be supporting the General Operations
Manager in leading and supervising the operations function
· Supervise and coordinate the activities of the operations.
Provide regular coaching, counseling, and communication to
· Supervise the activities of general warehouse operations by
maintain a clean and safe environment while being compliant with
OSHA and Company Safety Guideline.
· Establishes goals, defines and plans projects to ensure
operational strategies are focused on and executed.
· Manages supervisor and leads performance through the
performance management process.
· Interacts daily with other departments to resolve operational
· Capture and analyze data on current processes to develop plans
to meet established and future business needs.
· Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management,
compliance activities, and associate development as required by the
· Understands and demonstrates Essendant's Core Values.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong planning, change management and organizational
· Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and
foster strong customer service orientation.
· High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to
effective positive change.
Qualifications Behaviors Preferred
Loyal : Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Team Player : Works well as a member of a group
Leader : Inspires teammates to follow them
Financial : Inspired to perform well by monetary
Growth Opportunities : Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
Self-Starter : Inspired to perform without outside help
5 years: distributionmanagement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR