Head of Enterprise FP&A
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 16, 2020
About Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and
maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions
within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury;
corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management
and Insights, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs
shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and
leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings
releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with
regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate
reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and
The Head of Enterprise FP&A is responsible for enterprise-level
forecasting and financial performance analysis including support of
external reporting, stress testing and resolution & recovery
planning activities. This leader also manages driving
enterprise-level project prioritization through the Investment
Optimization Center of Excellence (COE). This role reports to the
head of Cross-Enterprise Finance who manages, in addition to
Enterprise FP&A, the Finance shared services teams providing
forecasting, reporting, cost allocations, and finance tools to
support the business facing finance teams. Specific
responsibilities of the head of Enterprise FP&A
- Manage the enterprise Forecasting and Financial Performance
Analysis including defining forecast process guidance, aggregation
- Provide earnings updates and analysis throughout the year
directly to senior management.
- Support the quarterly earnings process with analysis.
- Own noninterest fee income and expense forecasting for stress
testing, resolution plan, and recovery plan forecasts including
defining requirements, designing challenge meetings, and producing
required documentation for support of results.
- Manage Investment Optimization process to create transparency
and sure alignment of our project investments with the company's
- Partner effectively with Controller's, Corporate Treasury,
Finance Shared Services teams, and Business FinanceAs a Team Member
Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself,
your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing
and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of management experience
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: finance, accounting, treasury, analytics, reporting
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience as a senior leader in finance,
accounting or a related field in a large bank environment.
- 3+ years managing a team of managers ideally including
geographically dispersed teams.
- Direct experience leading a planning function with a proven
ability to define and manage a complex process involving multiple
business leaders and finance teams.
- Knowledge of managerial reporting conventions such as funds
transfer pricing and allocations.
- Embraces change and leads the organization to adopt change in a
manner that mitigates risk and organizational confusion.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly
engaged, high performing, and diverse team.
- A leader who operates with a collaborative management style, is
execution-focused, results oriented and has a demonstrated ability
to work in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in developing financial projections and establishing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven
ability to coherently present complex financial topics tailored to
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Head of Enterprise FP&A, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!