Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on: February 16, 2020
General Description . The Accounts Payable Clerk will complete
payments and control expenses by receiving, processing and
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- 3-way match of invoice, purchase orders and delivery
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
- Other administrative duties as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position can be an entry-level
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate
effectively with Managers and fellow employees.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of
Microsoft Excel is required.
- SAP experience is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years accounting experience is preferred, but not
- Knowledge of journal entries a plus
- Ability to analyze information
- Ability to handle large volumes of work
- Understands deadlines
- Physical Demands. The following physical demands are
representative of those that must be met by an Accounts Payable
Clerk to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit and/or stand during a regular work
shift of at least eight hours per day.
- Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, walk, crouch,
- Ability to lift, on a frequent basis, at least 25 pounds and
carry up to 15 pounds.
- Work Environment. The work environment characteristics
described below are representative of those that an Accounts
Payable Clerk encounters while performing the essential functions
of this job.
- Work is performed predominately indoors.
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc.
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.
Blythe Construction, Inc. - Hubbard Construction Company -
Northeast Paving - Sunmount Paving - Virginia Paving Company, are
hereby referred to as Eurovia USA Accessibility: If you need an
accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at Blythe Construction, Inc.: Phone: 704-375-8474
Hubbard Construction Company: Phone: 407-645-5500 Eurovia Atlantic
Coast, LLC: Phone: 704-375-8474
Eurovia USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eurovia USA is
committed to providing a fair and equal employment opportunity
workplace. All hiring and promotional decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other status that is
protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: - - -
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: - -
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please
click the link:
Keywords: Blythe, Charlotte , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!