Senior Research Associate (Contract Contingent)
Company: ProSidian Consulting, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
ProSidian is looking for "Great People Who Lead" at all levels in
the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver
real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment?
ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our
commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a
reputation for its strong national practice spanning six solution
areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability,
Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent
Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in
maximizing company return on investment capital through design and
execution of operations core to delivering value to customers.
Visit www.ProSidian.com or follow the company on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/prosidian for more information.
The Senior Research Associate (Contract Contingent) will be
responsible for leading efforts of program evaluation and reporting
for various government programs that seek to evaluate overall
effectiveness and alignment with government mandates within a
government agency tasked with assisting and guiding small
businesses. This position will specifically entails developing
program evaluation protocol and data tools; documenting analysis
and processes; and reporting findings to appropriate
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge of research
design and analysis.
- Assist in the development of research projects including
research plan and sample plan.
- Assist in the creation of survey instruments
- Assist in the management of research projects including
programming, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Export, analyze, query, and clean data from completed surveys
in multiple formats.
- Assist in preparation of summaries of analysis and reports for
stakeholders and internal partners.
- Assist in responding to custom/ad hoc requests for research
- Monitor secondary sources for consumer trends, industry trends,
brand/product/category developments, and competitor marketing and
research activities and integrate findings into research
- Multi-task and demonstrate flexibility to meet needs and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree (doctoral degree preferred) in an area related
to assessment and measurement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a research setting,
professional practice with assessment, evaluation, and/or research
as their primary position responsibility
- Experience building and/or utilizing analytic databases i.e. PC
SAS/SPSS/STATA or other analytical software
- Experience designing, conducting and making performance
management recommendations from formative and summative
- Experience in designing evaluations of qualitative and
quantitative data, analyzing secondary data from administrative
records, collecting and analyzing primary data, and using a broad
set of methodological designs
- Ability to Travel to Client Site
- Teamwork - ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a
participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership - ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects
- Business Acumen - understanding and insight into how
organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems,
- Communication - ability to effectively communicate to
stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation - persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal
client and company solutions
- Agility - ability to quickly understand and transition between
different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment - exercises prudence and insight in decision-making
process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term
- Organization - ability to manage projects and activity, and
FOR EASY APPLICATION
USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND
YOUR RESUME'S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @
PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE
Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your
email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number,
total compensation package, employment history, and educational
Keywords: ProSidian Consulting, LLC, Charlotte , Senior Research Associate (Contract Contingent), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!