Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Req ID: 84727
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Coordinator to join our
team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting a variety of
business management account routines focused on client onboarding
and offboarding of resources, time-entry review and reconciliation,
expense review, invoice follow-up and a variety of contractual
activities for a large-scale client. Additional responsibilities
include scheduling meetings, recruiting and interview coordination,
and other support needs of the account. This person will be part of
a team supporting general activities, deliverables, and
requirements of the project.
* Manage detailed onboarding and offboarding needs for the client
account, including securing system access and equipment and
required client documents
* Work closely with Client Leads and Engagement Managers and keep
them apprised of the status of their onboarding requests
* Build strong and effective working relationships and effectively
coordinate with client partners and internal departments to onboard
consultants in concert with start dates
* Provide time and expense reconciliation and auditing
* Coordinate routines for project reviews with Engagement
* Establish practices with client to ensure comprehensive scheduled
reviews of financial reporting are maintained. Conduct invoice
review, research and follow-up.
* Contract management support
* Provide logistical coordination and support for interviews and
* General ad-hoc support for CMO, Client Leads, Engagement Managers
and Executive Sponsor
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field
* 1-2 years of experience in Financial Services, consulting, or
* Services or customer support industry experience preferred
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to deal directly with all levels of management - from
consultants to executives and business partners
* Strong sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness
* Ability to work independently and part of a team
* Adaptable and flexible
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Charlotte , Project Coordinator, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!