Certified Welding Inspector (AWS - CWI)
Posted on: January 17, 2020
52205 Job Category:
CoMET/Construction Management Position Type:
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since
1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals
providing solutions that improve our clients transportation, water,
energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive,
cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative
problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every
day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to
client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and
thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and
civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with
innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder s integrated,
award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their
objectives - from project inception through design and execution.
Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose together,
Kleinfelder, a long-standing industry leader in North Carolina, is
looking for a Certified Welding Inspector to join our Charlotte
office. Kleinfelder offers:
* Competitive Wages;
* Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance;
HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
* Certification, training, and professional development
* Employee referral bonuses;
* Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most
respected firms in the industry.
We're looking for a welding inspection professional to join us in
providing high-level inspection and testing services to our diverse
client base on projects throughout North Carolina and the
surrounding area. We need seasoned staff who are comfortable being
actively engaged on construction sites performing special
inspections and testing of construction materials in the field.
This role offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to
work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry
Consideration for this position requires the following
certifications or experience:
* 5 years of welding inspection experience.
* Current Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification from the
American Welding Society (AWS).
* Valid driver s license with a clean driving record and ability to
pass drug test;
* High School Diploma, or equivalent;
* Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining
composure, and working effectively in a high-pressure environment
with changing priorities.
* Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written
* Able to use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a
working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook,
* Organization and multi-tasking ability.
* A good work ethic, attention to detail, and high level of
* Authorization to work in the United States.
In addition to the above required certifications and experience,
hiring preference will be given to those with the following
certifications or experience:
* ICC Structural Steel & Welding Special Inspector.
* ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector.
* ASNT Nondestructive Testing (NDT) experience; minimum level II
certification in ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing
(PT), and dye penetrant testing (DT) preferred.
* Additional ICC Special Inspection certifications
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA
and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree
to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the
event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a
previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the
right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial
obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume,
including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the
property of Kleinfelder.
Keywords: Kleinfelder, Charlotte , Certified Welding Inspector (AWS - CWI), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!