Fullstack .NET Core Dev
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job #: 1016036
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm is looking
for a Senior .NET Core Developer.
This is a contract - hire position with a reputable client in
W2 Candidates Only!
- 10+ years of experience with .NET Framework/Core/C# (enterprise
level, 7+ years)
- Strong object-oriented design understanding and
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST
architecture (nice to have)
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks (NUnit, XUnit,
- Core technologies required:
- Current .NET technologies with a focus in WCF, Web.API,
ASP.net, .NET Core, C#
- Exposure to client-side libraries and frameworks such as
Angular and React (familiar with front end, plusses)
- Experience with CI/CD (must have/some experience not expert -
what is this have you done something similar in the past?
Challenges/goals as a developer..need to be familiar).
Nice to have
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Bootstrap, HTML,
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
- Experience with message such as RabbitMQ, Azure Service
- Experience with Azure DevOps source control, build and release
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please call
our Charlotte Office at 704-521-6100.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Charlotte , Fullstack .NET Core Dev, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!