Legal Data Analyst
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- This role is responsible for reading and interpreting privacy
laws, rules and regulations to accomplish business goals.
- The individual will assess policies, procedures and operations
to ensure the organization meets privacy requirements.
- They will work with stakeholders to determine requirements
derived from privacy legislation.
- Individuals in this role will collaborate between a variety of
groups to manage workflow from privacy requirements to technical
- Individuals in this role possess a working knowledge of the
business/technical domain and the main applications within that
- Determine project scope documentation and identify/refine
- Track and report on project status/deliverables and produce
- Provide subject matter expertise within the business /
technical domain to support scope and requirement
- Ensure changes to the application are compliant with bank
standards and policies
- 5 years of data analyst experience
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into
technical data requirements for developers
- Ability to work with the stakeholders to understand the
concerns, risks and issues
- Acting as a liaison between the business and its information
- Agile - Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Experience and/or knowledge of Data Privacy Laws
- Experience and /or Knowledge of Privacy by Design
- Experience with JIRA ticket creation
- Project Management Experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Charlotte , Legal Data Analyst, Legal , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...