IBM BPM Senior Developer / Apps Systems Analyst 5 (ASE 5)
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that
is looking to the future. This role is a Senior IBM BPM Developer
role that will be engaged with implementing sound process design,
creative and clean code, thoroughly unit testing and high
performing implementations. This role will be a key contributor in
enhancing Cornerstone to be the scalable Customer Due Diligence
platform for the future.
The Customer Due Diligence platform is a highly visible,
high-priority set of applications residing on multiple
technologies. The platform is used across all Wholesale LOBs and is
pivotal to merger and acquisition activity. The platform will be
used by 1,000s of internal users who are on-boarding and
supervising up to 300,000 clients.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best
development practices that lead to a stable production environment,
good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and
the ability to work with project managers and provide project
leadership when required. This is a very challenging environment.
This application is undergoing a lot of change with multiple
efforts going on simultaneously.
- Help elicit and drive business process requirements and design
solutions which work efficiently within the constraints of the IBM
BPM 8.5X or later (BAW) product capabilities
- Drive complex development, design, implementation, architecture
design specification, and maintenance activities.
- Perform Root cause analysis and resolve technical problems
discovered by development/testing teams in a timely manner.
- Understands anti-patterns specific to IBM BPM product (like
string of pearls, constellation, rule of seven etc)
- Experience with different JS Frameworks like Dojo, React JS and
Angular JS, HTML coding and styling
- Experience creating IBM BPM custom coach views (CVs) and
working with BPM coach views (Brazos, stock controls, spark
- Strong experience integrating IBM BPM with external partners by
consuming and exposing RESTful and SOAP based web-services and
interacting with external systems using asynchronous JMS
- Well versed in maintaining parallel code base for various IBM
BPM process applications/toolkits by creating tracks, performing
code merge and ensuring no instance migration issues when migrating
the instances from old snapshot to new one.
- Must be familiar with the business process modeling (BPMN) best
- Experience integrating BPM with ECM system (like FileNet) using
CMIS or MTOM based interaction is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding around using IBM BPM in headless or
hybrid UI pattern is preferred
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 5+ years of IBM BPM experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage banking or financial
- Knowledge and understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to drive requirements elicitation by building quick
prototypes of process flows and user interfaces to demonstration
functionality and refine requirements
- Ability to discern use cases as BPM versus non-BPM
- Work within established procedures and tools to develop, test,
and validate security features and code review.
Street AddressNC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimerAll offers
for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells
Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , IBM BPM Senior Developer / Apps Systems Analyst 5 (ASE 5), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!