Application Systems Engineer 5 - Informatica ETL Developer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across
the United States and globally. Our four major business lines
include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking,
Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also
have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human
relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology is seeking a senior level
Informatica developer for the ProfitView application. ProfitView is
a Wholesale profitability system that calculates relationship
profitability for Wholesale relationships. Profitview is being
developed within a highly complex business analytics environment
leveraging OFSAA, IPA, Oracle BI, and Teradata.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Works closely with business partners to evaluate business
requirements, plan projects and participates in efficient
development, delivery and deployments.
- Responsible for collaborating with interface partners as well
as ensuring quality throughout the process.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Participates as needed in compliance, risk and regulatory
processes within Wells Fargo.
- Evaluates enhancement designs for efficiency with a focus on
Team members support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business units risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements.Required
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 3+ years of Informatica experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 3 + years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts,
querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering
and/or decision support tools
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 4+ years relational database management system (RDBMS)
- 2+ years of UNIX experience
- 2+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 1+ year of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
- 5+ years of IT experience in a financial services domain
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Application Systems Engineer 5 - Informatica ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!