Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Lead Technical Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
Wholesale Corporate Trust Services Technology team is part of EIT.
Corporate Trust Services (CTS) provides trustee, agency and
fiduciary services by focusing on protecting investors interest on
shareholder transactions as well as all types of issuances
including municipal debt, conduit debt, investment-grade,
high-yield, asset-backed and mortgage backed securities. For over
30 years Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services has provided
specialized services and solutions and we pride ourselves on our
relationship-based service delivery model, which combines
experienced staff and advanced technologies.
We are a high performing technology team tasked with maintaining
critical and high availability systems in Corporate Trust. We are
also a team interested in purpose based innovation using cutting
edge technologies and agile development methodologies. We are
looking for an Engineer who is capable of participating in hands on
development activities and implementing new features and products,
as well as maintaining highly available systems, for the Corporate
Trust line of business.
This Sr Application Systems Engineer (ASE 5) will be responsible
for analysis, development, support and maintenance of internally
developed application solutions. Qualified candidates will have a
strong leadership presence, solid technical background, experience
consulting on business solutions as well as create and maintain
solid relationships with business and technology partners.
- Act as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation
and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversee systems testing and the migration of platforms and
applications to production. Develops new documentation,
departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the
work of less experienced staff.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 8+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring
- 3+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture)
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
- 8+ year(s) experience in using IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- 5+ year(s) experience in working web application development
using Spring, JSP, Spring MVC and Hibernate
- 5+ year(s) experience in using SQL and PL/SQL on Oracle and/or
SQL Server database platforms
- 2+ year(s) experience in batch processing platforms: Quartz
- 3+ year(s) experience in any of the following middleware
platforms: Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache
- 3+ year(s) experience in working with SDLC tools such as
GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and Code quality tools
- Hands on experience in triaging production and test environment
issues using industry standard support and monitoring tools
- 3+ year(s) experience in any of the following front end
- 3+ year(s) experience in unit testing using any one of the
following testing frameworks: Groovy, GMock, JUnit, Mockito,
EasyMock, JMock, Spock
- 2+ year(s) experience in SPA development using Angular.js or
- 2+ year(s) experience in micro services design and development
on Cloud Foundry Platform
- Experience in using agile development tools such as JIRA Agile,
Version One, Raleigh
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Lead Technical Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!