Application Systems Engineer 5 - Azure Service Fabric Developer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and
services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and
directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with
customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store,
online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers
directly, through systems availability and security, as well as
indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a
myriad of products and services that meet customers financial
needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through
excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our
talented and engaged team members.
The Wells Fargo Team Member Portal Technology team manages one of
the largest deployments of Microsoft SharePoint globally and a
cutting edge Azure Service Fabric application. One of the primary
service functions that we provide is to deliver and support the
various Teamworks applications and its related services including
the Teamworks home page, web content publishing, profile and
content search, personal work spaces, and team sites. Our combined
service spectrum is used by all lines of business within the bank
and include over 270,000 active users across the United States and
35 countries. Our charter is to provide a world class experience
with exceptional service, performance, and design that is extremely
well governed, highly available and resilient.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) - Team Member Portal
Technology team is seeking an App Systems Engineer 5 to provide
engineering leadership. Team Member Portal Technology is part of
the EFT group and is a shared services organization within Wells
- Design Technical Automated Solutions: Work on highly complex
projects to gather requirements and then design specialty automated
solutions for software and infrastructure support.
- Design, develop, unit test, implement, maintain and support
various custom solutions & features of our Azure Service
- Lead Operations Strategy and Direction: Develop technology
strategies and standards for system components and configurations
to ensure the highest levels of availability, manageability and
- Develops High Performing Team: Mentors web engineers and
developers within the area. Consults with them on their development
and contributes to their performance reviews. May provide mentoring
on occasion to developers or engineers from sister
- Work as a self-starter and operate efficiently in a time
sensitive environment within a Dev/Ops framework.
- Lead and assist in determining root cause of complex issues and
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, daily
stand-ups, iteration review, and retrospective.
- Provide evening and weekend support on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate to understand business strategy, objectives, and
requirements to evaluate system specifications for requirements,
technical design, and build/implement the most cost-effective
- Support and maintain the team's Application Development
framework, standards and direction.
- Provide Application Development coding and ensure all solutions
follow established patterns and practices.
- Provide technical quality assurance on all code-produced
- Using knowledge of software development methodology and
development tools to solidly deliver fortressed implementations and
enhancements of business solutions at an enterprise scale.
- Ensuring compliance with IT policy, procedures, and guidelines
in product development and maintenance processes.
- Using knowledge of web technologies to lead projects resulting
in functional enhancements of applications including mobile.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of IIS experience
- 4+ years of Agile experience
- 3 + years of leadership experience including coaching,
training, and mentoring
- 3+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing
- 3 + years of experience with web systems administration
- 2 + years of Azure Service Fabric experience
- 2 + years of PowerShell scripting experience
- 2+ years of experience in microservices development
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of SharePoint administration experience
- Ability to discuss and understand business needs/wants with
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key
team members and partners are in various time zones and
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with TFS & GIT Repo code control and commands.
- DevOps experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience collaborating with UX resources on both low- and
high-fidelity wireframes from concept to delivery, ensuring
business needs are met within target platform constraints.
- Advanced skills in writing both technical and end user
- Experience to understanding complex business specifications,
delivering complex projects and publishing a technical design.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Application Systems Engineer 5 - Azure Service Fabric Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!