Lead Application Developer
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Description Citizens Bank is in need for a high energy developer
that has cross functional technical skills who can assist our
business clients with their current digital marketing and sales
platforms. As a Lead Development Engineer, this person will work
with fellow technology and business associates to implement
business solutions through best practice architectures, tools, and
frameworks to provide the company with integrated digital, web, and
social media business capabilities. They will be supporting the
organization's efforts to expand its corporate marketing and sales
capabilities and will directly impact the marketing landscape by
building state-of-the-art user engagement solutions that feed
analytical capabilities. This person will also be expected to
analyze developing technology trends and be an active contributor
in the delivery of strategic digital solutions into the
marketplace. Strong communication is necessary for this
position.Primary responsibilities include:
- Participates to the Architecture design of the application and
- Stays up to date with the latest evolutions of the opentext
products, UI & Java frameworks.
- Responsible for planning, analysis, detailed design,
developing/coding, testing and implementation of software
components, including TeamSite and LiveSite templates, components
and forms configuration; develop custom components when applicable,
debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new
- Adheres to the established lifecycle methodology.
- Packages deliverables according to the expected structure and
- Organizes and maintains installation and operational documents
and release notes for each delivery.
- Uses current programming language and technologies, writes
code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging
and/or break fixes of applications.
- Adheres to best practices and quality criteria in all
- Collaborate with business and marketing stakeholders on
improving the user experience on Citizensbank.com. Qualifications
- Strong desire to take on work in all skill-sets - UI , JAVA,
CMS and QA -- within a scrum team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, including developing web
applications that adhere to Section 508/ADA accessibility
- Strong working knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets, including
CSS pre-processing frameworks like SASS
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks, such as ZURB
limited to: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Experience with building responsive web applications that
support mobile devices.
- Working Knowledge of Java, (preferably java 1.8 - knows to
write lambda expression, understands functions etc),using the
latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, spring
JDBC ,Spring test , spring security, RxJava, etc of Java
- Working knowledge interfacing with back-end applications using
RESTful services, and JSON. - Worked on at least one of JaxRs
- Working knowledge with writing Junit testcases ( mockito).
- Understands database concepts
- Working knowledge in writing relational database queries -
- Working knowledge of Subversion.
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface
designs for an application that meets the defined requirements
(business, system performance and standards)
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use
n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a highly
skilled development team working on multiple development projects
with quick turnaround times.
- Familiarity with Agile best practices, tools, and
- Candidate must be a team player who possess excellent
leadership and interpersonal skills that works and communicates
well with technical and non-technical resources. Must have
excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the
ability to work with limited direction while being highly
- Experience in Teamsite or any Content Management System like
AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal.
- Experience with Togaf or Lean Six Sigma Architecture.
- Familiarity with assistive technologies, such as JAWS.
- Working knowledge of Git.Educational, Certifications and/or
Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree requiredHours & Work ScheduleHours per Week:
8:00-5:00Work Schedule: Monday-Friday Why Work for UsAt Citizens,
you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our
customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join
our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce,
with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and
maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the
policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status,
marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and
Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name
of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Charlotte , Lead Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!