Ab Initio/ETL Developer - ASE4
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and
services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and
directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with
customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store,
online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers
directly, through systems availability and security, as well as
indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a
myriad of products and services that meet customers financial
needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through
excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our
talented and engaged team members.
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team is
looking for an ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Applications
Systems Engineer where you will be Designing ETL processes for
large data warehouse projects using Teradata, Ab Initio and
Autosys. Strong data analysis skills are required to understand and
make sense of customer data. You'll work on complex problems to
provide troubleshooting and resolving production issues, data
research and fixing defects. Youll be part of a technical team
building enterprise wide projects through all phases of the system
development life cycle including estimating, analysis, design,
testing, implementation, user support and documentation.
- Acts as a designer in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation
and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan.
Enterprise Information Technology(EIT), which offers data
capabilities to Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a
strategic asset. Data is critical to Wells Fargos continued
success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a
seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our
commitment to satisfy our customers financial needs. EDA defines
how we use information across the company, align our business
practices and support our continued focus on great customer
- 5+ years of application development and implementation
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- 2+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 1+ year of data warehouse experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to provide leadership to a virtual or remote team
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management: gathering
impacts and analyzing data
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work on call production support as assigned
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Ab Initio/ETL Developer - ASE4, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!