ServiceNow Technical Infrastructure Program Manager
Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Date Posted:2019-03-12-07:00Country:United States of
AmericaLocation:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola
Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USAWhen the global aerospace community
looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn
to the people of Collins Aerospace. We design, invent and deliver
the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the
market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space
exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue
applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an
undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and
higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine
foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital
Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better
customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information
and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and
integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of
Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, theres
no better place to be right now than in digital. If youre an agile
thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big
improvements, then youre a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins
Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry
The ServiceNow Technical Infrastructure Program Manager will work
directly with the ITSM Process Manager, ServiceNow Application
Manager, Development Teams, ServiceNow Product team, Support team
and multiple Infrastructure teams. You will provide in-house
expertise in the matters of technical implementation, end-to-end
system landscape, ebonding, and application integration. You will
be responsible leading infrastructure projects within the
infrastructure program from inception to closure. This includes,
but is not limited to, planning, requirements gathering,
clarification, risk, mitigation, status reporting, communication,
process and technical improvements and Service Delivery. In
addition to managing the infrastructure projects within the Service
Management team, you would help develop and execute on the program
roadmap, working with process owners and service providers to
identify and manage Continuous Improvement projects and maturing
the overall platform capability.
The Service Management Office is expected to work closely with
other members of the leadership team, business teams, and vendors
to ensure the effective execution of the ITIL Processes within
- Responsible for a Service Management Program which consists of
Instance consolidation, ebonding into other instances, and managing
the ServiceNow Major Instance upgrades and releases.
- Manage the milestones and end to end infrastructure projects
relating to design, configuration, deployment and changes to
ServiceNow applications, instances, and modules.
- Provide executive reporting, delivery, and status
- Manage and execute ITSM (IT Service Management) projects and
any related initiatives with little to no supervision
- Provide system, instance, tool, and pricing analysis as it
relates to the Service Management Office.
- Continuously looking to enhance the service offering.
Identifies and drives initiatives through to completion.
- Serve as a Business Analyst and/or Quality Assurance Tester as
it relates to the tool and or processes.
- Utilize AGILE processes, methodologies, and practices (SCRUM)
to maximize continual service improvement and cost reduction
- Estimate software development timelines and be accountable to
the timelines by actively managing risks and changing
- Trouble-shoot technical issues related to ServiceNow
application configuration and other technical issues - Collaborate
with DBAs, System Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Traffic and
Network Engineers to trouble-shoot production issues
- Work closely with the product team and support team of
ServiceNow - Identify opportunities to improve the
- Facilitate trainings for team members on the tools and project
- Provides coaching for other team members to improve skill
- BA/BS Degree required
- 5 years of experience in Program/Project Management with at
least 3 of those in managing ITSM initiatives and/or technical
- Experience running projects using AGILE methodology
- The ability to work cross functionally to negotiate and resolve
conflicting situations and priorities.
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize, and multi-task in a
fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills with customer service focus with exceptional attention to
detail, organized and self-starter.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Energetic and have an excellent work ethic
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new
- Basic technical skills in ServiceNow configuration, or the
ability and desire to learn.
- Experience with manufacturing and distribution
- Experience or coursework with infrastructure and
- ITIL Certified
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each
other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace, every
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees
who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it
clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money.
If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be
fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or
personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Charlotte , ServiceNow Technical Infrastructure Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!