Sr. Business Analyst Specialist
Posted on: March 19, 2019
Are you seeking unparalleled growth in a “sky the limit environment? This Sr. Business Analyst Specialist position is calling your name. A Sr. Business Analyst Specialist is needed for a recognized industry leader, who invests heavily in internal technologies. Our clients is experiencing explosive growth in a billion dollar industry and continues and to receive industry awards and accolades as a pioneer in the field. The successful Sr. Business Analyst Specialist candidate will be proactive, highly motivated who thrives in a fast paced, creative and collaborative environment.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst Specialist - Job # 25726
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Contract to Hire,W2
Contract Terms: 1 year Contract to Hire
Data Analyst/ Business Analyst
7+ years in IT specifically regarding Supply Chain Data Management (procurement and sourcing), data warehousing, ETL and operational data store initiatives.
•3 - 5yrs Hands-on Vendor Master Management.
•Proven experience managing a team of 1-4 data quality developers
•Strong understanding and experience with Data Quality and vendor management and data provisioning
The Vendor/Business Partner Master Data Management/Quality Technology Lead will be responsible for the delivery of all vendor master data for regulatory tracking, analysis, and data control artifacts from the data discovery to the delivery phase. The position will be 100% accountable for the vendor /Business Partner data management, quality controls development and vendor/Business Partner master data quality consultation to Business and to Technology Groups. The Lead will work with the Vendor Management executives, Meta data Team and Data Control Teammates to ensure the new central vendor management services meet and /or exceed internal organization's expectations. The Lead will provide project management and support to his/her peers and Junior Staff members. In addition, the Lead will assist with the establishment of the Vendor/Business Partner Data Management practice, continue to implement continuous process improvements and optimize the vendor/Business Partner data management process and adoption.
• Lead the discovery, design, reviews of vendor/Business Partner data control solutions for business teams and vendor managers.
• Develop Vendor/Business Partner Master Management tool, techniques usage and the adoption to the company.
• Drive continuous process improvements via process management and Six Sigma Techniques.
• Provide recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements regarding vendor master/Business Partner management procedures within the enterprise: operational data stores, data warehouse and data marts.
• Develop the formulation and adherence of policies, procedures, and standards relating to software development around vendor/Business Partner master management
• Provide leadership in the end to end design, development and delivery of the technology-enabled application, products and services.
• Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements. Contribute to and/or lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
• Manage the design and implementation of new software upgrades/development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
• Communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations.
• 7+ years in IT specifically regarding Supply Chain Data Management (procurement and sourcing), data warehousing, ETL and operational data store initiatives.
• 3 - 5yrs Hands-on Vendor Master Management.
• Proven experience managing a team of 1-4 data quality developers
• Strong understanding and experience with Data Quality and vendor management and data provisioning
• Proven knowledge and experience working with vendor managers, process owners and SCM business analysts.
• Opens channels of communication across boundaries to facilitate sharing of knowledge and ideas. Identify business advantages and improvements of adopting emerging technologies.
• Strong Knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, Star Schema, Snow flake Schema, Fact tables and Dimensional tables.
• Experience in Integration of various data sources like TeraData, DB2UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and Ms-Access
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft .Net platform and IISRS
So if you’re motivated professional and have an interest in this fantastic career opportunity then I will look forward to hearing from you soon. This position and job will not last long because our client has an aggressive time-line and is looking to hire immediately for this position. If you have any question please contact me directly at (303) 222 2482
MODIS Recruiter, Strategic (Email Address Withheld by Request)
Office (303) 222 -2482
Mobile (720) 333-7887
Thanks and Happy Holiday.
Keywords: , Charlotte , Sr. Business Analyst Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!