Software Developer (.NET)
Company: Optomi, LLC
Posted on: February 15, 2019
- 5+ years of professional experience developing enterprise applications using C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, AngularJS, and SQL (stored procedures, indexing, SSIS, etc.)
- Proven experience developing Web Based Applications for large enterprise companies, to create scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven experience interfacing directly with business users/ clients to understand requirements and develop software solutions to enhance service offerings.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Insurance industry experience a big plus! (but not a requirement)Senior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with business groups and end users to elicit requirements and develop new solutions to enhance software solutions and the business's ability to service its clients.
- Develop, tune, and troubleshoot SQL/ Stored Procedures as needed.
- Support mission-critical applications by proactively fixing, or responding to issues by performing root cause analysis, troubleshooting and documenting the findings.
- Work on an agile team to develop proof of concepts and strategies for how to move massive, enterprise applications from its current state to newer web-based technology platforms such as Azure, AngularJS, .NET Core etc.
- Partner with Business Analysts, Product Owners, Quality Assurance, and other developers to prioritize and develop new features, enhancements, and products to support the businesses largest source of revenue.
Keywords: Optomi, LLC, Charlotte , Software Developer (.NET), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!