Full Stack .Net Developers (w/ .NET Core being ideal)
Company: Doran Jones
Posted on: December 9, 2018
We are unable to sponsor visa at this time. Full Stack Software Developers (w/ .NET Core being ideal) Doran Jones is looking for a web application developer, full stack in nature. Responsibilities include working with a cross-functional team to build and maintain core web applications. Candidate will contribute to development of new applications and features as well as work on bug fixes and performance improvements to existing applications. Experience in native mobile development is a plus. Key Responsibilities
- Participate in regular stand-ups and other team meetings and taking an experienced approach to developing SaaS applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies
- Develop and integrate front-end elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers and Product management to build innovative products
- Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design Required Experience/Skills:
- Strong experience with React.js
- Experience in server-side application stacks (Node)
- Working with SCM, specifically GIT
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Automated Testing, DevOps and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven and strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Preferred Skills : Docker Container experience Monika RamuSenior Recruiting SpecialistDoran Jones Inc About Doran Jones Inc:Founded in 2010 and based in New York, Doran Jones is a technology services firm that specializes in software engineering and testing consulting and outsourcing. Its clients include Fortune 100 banking and financial services firms across the continental United States. Managed by a world class executive team with extensive experience in all aspects of software development and testing, they are backed by a board with a strong track record in financial services and community investment. We are an end-to-end consulting service with the ability to execute both business and IT strategy and provide the program management, business analysis and development resources behind that.Our consultants have built advanced solutions in almost every major bank and our flexible approach allows us to both augment our clients' teams with the best people and/or take on delivery responsibility, dependent on client preference.We work in the manner that best suits our clients and offer complete flexibility in resourcing.Specialties: Risk, Securities Finance, Prime Services/Prime Brokerage Complex trading applications, Business Management and more. - provided by Dice Core .NET, React, Node, .GIT, Docker Container
Keywords: Doran Jones, Charlotte , Full Stack .Net Developers (w/ .NET Core being ideal), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!