Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Database Analyst for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Charlotte, NC.
- Support the management of Marketing's policies, rules, and standards that govern how data is collected, stored, arranged, integrated, backed up and put to use for execution.
- Provide requirements and subject matter expertise to Marketing data governance initiatives and partner with them in the planning and implementation of data quality strategies.
- Maintain and enhance data quality controls and data quality monitoring.
- Participate in process design and provide subject matter expertise to define key performance metrics and accompanying analysis
- Identify, document, remediate, communicate and track data-related issues.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with marketing and business acumen, strategic business focus and vision, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with various Marketing teams.
- Assist in the management of data for Marketing and working with LOB and channel partners to plan, forecast, track, and support the reporting of marketing campaign execution.
- Manage the list of critical business elements and establish a standard governance process for exclusions.
- Lead data acquisition requirements documentation and submission and governance oversight.
- Provide metadata requirements and ensure business metadata for campaign execution data is documented, updated, and reviewed on a regular basis. Required Skills:
- 3+ years data stewardship or governance experience, preferably within an analytics database environment
- 3+ years database experience working with data models and the ability to write, read, and interpret SQL/SAS/Teradata queries/code
- Demonstrated change management and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to initiate action, make difficult decisions, and generate creative solutions
- Ability to partner successfully with vendors/external agencies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of successfully managing tactical project deliverables, strong knowledge of data integrity & quality management concepts and practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and drive decisions often based on limited information
- Experience with data and analytics in Banking and Financial Services industry Preferred Skills:
- Database development background (Teradata preferred) SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Charlotte , Database Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!