Oracle / SQL Server Developer
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Sr. Developer to design and implement NFFR, ADS and SOR related
work for ICM project.
* Candidate with strong Data Modeling and Data Analytical skills
(for data stored in Oracle / SQL Server).
* Job requires interactions with onsite leadership/developer and
strong technical background.
* Strong experience in building/setting up a new Data warehouse
* Experienced technologist with strong database and data modeling
experience, ability to work across multiple teams to ensure
consistent implementation of the data model.
* Must have good data modeling tool knowledge: i.e. ERWIN, Sybase
Power Designer and others.
* Experience in the IT field with experience as Data Modeler and
Data Analysts for large and complex systems
* In depth Data Modeling experience
* Coordinate and guide offshore DEV team members
* Ability to use and analyze data using various reporting tools
like Cognos, tableau etc..
Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX, Informatica
Required Skills and Qualifications:
7 + years' experience with DB & ETL Development tools like PL/SQL,
Informatica, Data Warehouse. Hands on shell scripting experience.
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving
* Strong knowledge of data management concepts, including database
structure, and proficiency with Oracle SQL and other standard
database query tools.
* Experience in data analysis, data mapping techniques.
* Work experience with Business Intelligence (data architecture,
entity relationship planning, dimensional modeling, ETL, OLAP,
analytical reporting) preferred
* Solid background in ETL Informatica and database development
(Oracle / SQL Server)
* Experience in Trading/Banking technology will be an added
* Experience in Compliance/Independent Testing area will be an
American Cybersystems, Inc is acting as an Employment Agency in
relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Diversant, Charlotte , Oracle / SQL Server Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!