Oracle DBA- Dbaas
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Title: Oracle DBA- Dbaas
Skills & Tools Knowledge :
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in Database
- Experience with AWS architecture.
- Experience in designing and supporting Database as a Service
(DBaaS) platform .
- Understand end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies,
and overall behavioral characteristics of DBaaS.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Ruby, Perl,
Shell, or PowerShell
- Experience with DBaaS/Managed Cloud database technologies such
as mySQL, Mongo, Casandra, CosmosDB, Managed SQL (RDS, SQL
- Experience in In-memory (Cache for Redis, ElastiCache)
- SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, Oracle, TOAD for Oracle, Explain Plan,
TKProf Job Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities - Database Performance related
- Experience working in Agile Scrum, Kanban.
- Active participation in platform management, and capacity
- Using Chaos Engineering to test the robustness of the systems
- Good knowledge of MYSQL server clustering, Replication and
physical logical schema.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, provide root cause analysis and document
solutions to complex problems.
- Design and create schemas, tables, stored procedures, triggers
and more by using DML, DDL, DRL and TCL.
- Reduce false alarms to a minimum by configuring database
- Improve performance with the most effective solution, such as
Infrastructure Changes, server configuration changes, or
- Give advice on database design, tuning options, and other
- Establish the baseline for system performance, recognize
deviation, and suggest and implement improvements to slow running
- SQL Code Optimization (using tools such as Explain Plan, TKProf
etc) and recommend application developers to write and
- Experience in Database profiling and Drive towards Enhanced
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Standard Data management Activities:
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Charlotte , Oracle DBA- Dbaas, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...