Cloud Software Engineer
Company: NXTKey Corporation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
NXTKey Corporation has been delivering Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions to US Federal Government since 2005.
NXTKey Corporation is a 15 year old ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 (SVC) + SSD certified and agile Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) qualified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), that has refined our Information Technology, Information management, Information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity solutions by supporting highly complex Information Technology (IT) environments at the Department of Justice (DOJ) United States Marshals Service (USMS), Justice Management Division (JMD), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Federal Prison Industries (FPI) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Our depth of experience allows us to provide IT security support for a wide range of IT General Support Systems (GSS) and major applications (MAs) within the Federal Enterprise and following the guidance in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and information systems security support services in accordance with OMB Circular A-130, NIST guidelines and standards, as well as other federal policies and regulations.
1. US Citizenship with a TS/SCI Clearance and CI or Full-Scope Polygraph (full-scope preferred).
2. Minimum Experience in Cloud Software Engineering Role is 3-4 years along with 5+ years in Federal Government Contracting.
3. DoD 8570 Industry Certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, CASP, Security+, CISA, GSEC, CAP, SCNA, SCNP, SSCP, GSLC, GSE, CCNA
1. US Government support experience in a technical role developing or launching new application services, technologies, and capabilities in compliance with NIST 800-53 controls.
2. Applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and tradition development methodologies with relevant experience in all phases of the Project Life Cycle.
3. Deep understanding of AWS Core services such as EC2, S3, IAM, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, etc.
4. Experience working with the AWS CI/CD tool suite.
5. Infrastructure as Code experience, specifically working with Terraform.
6. Development experience is a plus in the following technologies:
o Lambda functions
7. Proficient in configuring, deploying and auditing systems within AWS cloud, hybrid and on-prem computing environments.
8. Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
9. Able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: NXTKey Corporation, Charlotte , Cloud Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, North Carolina
here to apply!