Senior Software Support Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Support Engineer in
Technology. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business
at . About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software
Engineer to join the Wealth Investment Management Technology (WIMT)
Platform Services team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
implement SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) practices and deliver
enterprise capabilities that improve overall stability and
availability of applications within the Wealth and Investment
business lines. You'll join Software engineering team who enjoys
and thrives on solving complex problems through innovation,
impacting change at scale. In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within
technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and
programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an
in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet
existing client needs or potential new clients needs while
leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies,
procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level
managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance
and direction to less experienced staff. Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ year of product development and product management
- 1+ year of build-deploy automation and configuration experience
within the Linux and Unix environment Desired Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud technologies.
- 1 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service
Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management,
Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- 1+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project
- Experience with system administration across multiple
- Experience with one or a combination of the following: Java,
.NET, Python, API Calls, Reverse Proxy, or Process Automation.
- Experience with IBM BPM, WAS installation, upgrade and
- Experience with configuration and maintaining IBM HTTP server
and APACHE webservers.
- Experience with configuring LDAP and Database
- Experience with Ansible automation tool.
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to
include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpy
- Experience with one or more Observability/Monitoring tools:
Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, New Relic, DataDog, Kafka,
CloudWatch, Jaeger, Zipkin, Big Panda, Splunk, TrueSight, JAWS and
- Experience with one or more Testing Frameworks: Selenium,
JMeter, Blazemeter, Performance Center, Perfecto, Cucumber,
Gherkin, ALM, Gremlin, Chaos Monkey, Chaos Toolkit, Simian Army,
- Experience with one or more OS and Platforms: AWS, PCF, PKS,
Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux, Azure, Windows, VMware.
- Knowledge of one or more additional capabilities: AIOps
(Moogsoft, BigPanda, UIpath), Robotic Processing, Automation,
Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) Frameworks,
Capacity Management. Job Expectations:
- Must be able to report into the office in a hybrid work
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Ability to work on-call support as assigned. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in
the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment
from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with
disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law. Employees
support our focus on building strong customer relationships
balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven
culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to
the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for
execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market,
Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which
includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells
Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and
compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and
remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is
emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification
and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate
with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance
program requirements. Candidates applying to job openings posted in
US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran. Candidates applying to job
openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are
encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons
with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon
request in connection with the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Senior Software Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...