Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- 5 or more years IT experience.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Deep experience with SAFe/Agile practices and creating/refining
epics, features, and stories in JIRA.
- Experience using JIRA/JIRA Align, Confluence and developing
Business and Technical Flows, As-Is/To Be Process Mapping (BPMN),
Data Mapping, Use Cases, Epics, Capabilities, Features, User
Stories, UI and Reporting.
- Experience with CRM
- Certification preferred - Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Product
Owner/Product Manager Certified.
- Able to adapt to new products, people, and systems quickly and
with minimal direction.
- Adept at bringing groups together within Business and IT, and
able to resolve conflict and communication gaps efficiently and
- Reliable and trusted by teams to provide excellent
documentation and a superior end-product.
- Able to present information tailored to any audience in a
concise and meaningful manner.
- Highly seasoned Analyst with superior organizational and
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Charlotte , Systems Analyst-SaFE/Agile, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...