MicroStrategy Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted on: March 19, 2023
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- $2.5 billion privately owned company with over 180 donation
- Global wide presence in 31 countries, while maintain a local
impact here in Charlotte near their HQ
- Industry leader in global healthcare initiatives driven through
donations that drive medical advancement for treatments and life
saving medicine globally
- Core values consists of ownership, integrity, leadership,
sustainability, and entrepreneurship WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- A chance to be a part of a growing company that has a footprint
- The satisfaction to work with a company that truly is making a
- Brand new state of the art headquarters located in South
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- (100% Onsite) Charlotte, NC - Steele Creek area
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Plan, direct, monitor, and control new development,
maintenance, and enhancement of BI interfaces, cubes, reports,
dashboards and assigned software modules.
- Assist in determining objectives and business requirements in
anticipation of using BI and the data warehouse as a solution to
drive business decisions.
- Delivering Business Intelligence solutions as well as
supporting, trouble shooting, implementing, and maintaining
information systems to meet the company`s needs.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 1+ years experience with Microstrategy development for
reporting and dashboards
- 2 or more years of experience with Power BI or other BI
- Familiarity with DAX and M Query is preferred
- Excellent partnering skills and ability to develop effective
working relationships with various people in business, operations,
- Ability to effectively gather and analyze requirements and
concisely communicate results.
Keywords: AccruePartners, Charlotte , MicroStrategy Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...