117003 Lead Software Engineer
Company: Innova Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position: Lead Software EngineerLocation: Charlotte North
Carolina 28202 (Onsite/Hybrid)Duration: Contract (24+ Months)
- This is a Compliance Risk Technology Senior Engineering role
that will be responsible for ETL design, database design and
development including ongoing support of Compliance Reporting
- The position will be responsible for executing against the
Compliance Risk Technology Strategic plan through development of
the reporting platform.
- The success of the role will require focusing on development
and working with other developers to effectively deliver software
solutions that meet business requirements.
- The reporting database will house data from a variety of data
sources transformation through SSIS/Informatica /Ab Initio and that
will make it conducive to using business intelligence tools like
Tableau, SSRS, Qlik, Cognos, etc, that will allow Compliance to
pull together information that will aid them in their policy and
decision making processes. Responsibilities include:
- Act as senior developer working with other developers, BA and
QA staff in programming, development, testing, and implementation
- Create thorough designs - taking care to assure that designs
integrate well into existing architecture.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and write
- Collaborate across teams, including global teams, to create
high quality solution designs.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy data integration initiative.
As a senior Developer, perform Design & Code reviews and process
- Provides design and development support for analytical systems
and data integration applications
- Contributes in analyzing complex requirements and translates to
technical design and specifications
- Design, development, test, and implement application ETL
(Extract, Transform and Load) code
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology,
tools, and existing designs to source, map, extract and load large
volumes of data.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of data requires a
solid grasp of compliance, regulatory and technology risk
- Experience in relational and dimensional models.
- Experience in large scale data warehouse architectures &
Performance optimization. Required Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7 + years of experience writing relational database queries for
stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience creating visual reports with one or
combination of the following: SSRS, Tableau, or PowerBI
- 7+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data
analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- 3 + years of experience working with large data sets
- 5+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Bash,
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Basic Microsoft Visio skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data modeling tools, such as
- Experience with Spark, Hive and Kafka
- 4+ years of experience with source coding in one or a
combination of the following: GitHub, SVN(Subversion), TFVC (Team
Foundation Version Control) or TFSGit (Team Foundation Server)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative
development team about models and integration strategies
- Ability to dissect technical problems, analyze data, and
recommend potential solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of data dimensional modeling
- Good data analytical and validation skills
- BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Keywords: Innova Solutions, Charlotte , 117003 Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...