Lead ServiceNow Developer
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Lead ServiceNow Developer
Compensation Range : ($85,000-$180,000)
A leading, Fortune-50 financial services firm is searching for a
Lead ServiceNow Developer to provide technology support for team
member focused applications. The ServiceNow Software Engineer will
support applications that serve 250,000+ employees, 4,000 HR
professionals, and over 1 million job seekers.
- In this role you will develop on the ServiceNow platform
utilizing configuration and scripting. Firm's HR organization
utilizes ServiceNow's HR Service Delivery application and the Safe
Workplace suite of apps.
- Educate and provide guidance for less-experienced
- Lead the conceptualization, design, development,
implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for
the existing portfolio of applications for a business area
- Collaborate with other lead engineers and architects on
defining coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks
required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document
software deliverables using agreed upon standards and
- Ensure that solutions delivered by self or team members are
secure and scalable, comply with defined standards and best
- Ensure product backlog has appropriate technical stories and
participates in their prioritization.
- Responsible for application solution quality from design and
implementation to deploy and run.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with key
stakeholders in the delivery of features.
- Maintain depth of technical understanding of third party/cloud
- Evaluate technical impacts from and coordinates implementation
of new product releases.
- Participate in sizing and estimation activities within the
- Communicate daily with the Scrum Master or Technical Product
Owner and the Agile team on progress made, planned progress for the
coming day, and reports any impediments/blockers.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint retrospectives; ensuring
their ideas for team continuous improvement are communicated so
that the overall process and team can improve sprint by sprint and
readily receives feedback for self-improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new
features through both manual and automated testing and use of
continuous Integration techniques.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of
business requirements relating to features to be delivered and to
help the Business Analyst define requirements that can be delivered
from a technical perspective.
- Collaborate with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure
designs produced can be translated efficiently into working
solutions for feature delivery.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience in building, implementing,
and maintaining platform technologies, workflows and
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years educating/mentoring of less-experienced staff
- 2+ years of HR systems experience (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft,
- ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application experience
- ServiceNow certifications
- Custom application development within ServiceNow
- Advanced oral, written and presentation communications
including the ability to present technical information in a way
that non-technical audiences will understand
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including
health, dental and vision.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Charlotte , Lead ServiceNow Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!