Sr. Integrations Developer
Company: Xylem Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Xylem---z--l--m-1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward
from the roots;2) a leading global water technology company.Xylem,
a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the
world's most challenging water issues, is the leading global
provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water
technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved
and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose:
creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve
the world's water challenges. We are committed to creating an
organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels
involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is
free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.If you are excited
and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear
from you! The Role:The Senior Integration Developer will serve as a
technical subject matter expert with work covering integrations,
applications, and related technologies under the ERP Department -
Integration Services. He/She will work with the team responsible
for supporting the Xylem Integrations Platform (XIP), including
developing, designing, and troubleshooting integrations, monitoring
critical events and maintaining technical documentation. Remote
work allowed.Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Build, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain integrations built
in IBM Integration Bus / App Connect, IBM MQ, IBM DataPower and
- Design, develop, implement, administer and provide support for
- Provide detailed solution design and implementation plan for
integrations following Xylem's integration framework or as laid out
by integration architects;
- Work closely with application teams in designing new
integrations according to project requirements and in keeping with
Xylem's integration principles and standards; and
- Perform change management according to prescribed company
processes, including migrating changes through testing environments
and into the production environment
- May serve as project lead in small to medium integration
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activitiesMinimum
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities,
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, related field, or
equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 5 years work experience designing and building
integrations with a thorough understanding of SOA;
- Extensive experience of troubleshooting integrations when
errors occur and the ability to calmly troubleshoot in high
pressure situations, and effectively command control of crisis
- Extensive knowledge in reading and understanding XML and
performing mapping in XSLT;
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities and translate specific
goals into action and follow through to achieve goals and execute
projects with minimal oversight;
- Collaborative and effective team player and able to work with
teams who are globally dispersed;
- Extensive knowledge in developing and supporting integrations
built with IBM Integration Bus / ACE and IBM MQ;
- Experience or knowledge in developing in IBM DataPower and
Neuron ESB.We Offer You More Than Just "A Job"
- Professional Development - To advance the capabilities of our
people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our
employees' professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards - We offer comprehensive programs for
compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development,
work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark - Watermark is our corporate social responsibility
program working to provide education and access to safe water to
ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities.
Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various
- Employee Networks - Our Employee Networks provide a
professional, supportive network for employees from diverse
backgrounds, including Women's, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran's, People
of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging
Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers
and Allies.Physical Demands/Work Environment: (The physical demands
and work environment described here are representative of those an
employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Regularly required to move about in an office environment.
- Frequently required to communicate orally.
- Ability to use hands and fingers dexterously to operate office
- Vision abilities required by this job include close
- May require travel to project sites.
- Work may require lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be
required in certain situations.
- Employee must comply with all local regulations and published
Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Office: Florescent lighting, dust, recycled air, cooling fans,
semi-enclosed areas, central heating, seasonal warmer temperatures
and office noise
- Shop: In locations with a factory or shop floor, exposure to
factory/shop and machinery.
- Travel: Approximately 10% or less.Xylem is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protectedby
Keywords: Xylem Inc., Charlotte , Sr. Integrations Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!