Senior Product Manager-IoT Software Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Senior Product Manager, you will support InVues mission, to
improve operations and customer experience for the worlds most
valuable brands and critical infrastructure organizations, by
developing and implementing an IoT product strategy to accelerate
software recurrent revenues.The Software Solutions category
includes InVues merchandising, security, and IoT solutions to
provide operational visibility, control access, decrease theft, and
enhance user experience in retail and datacenter environments.
InVues IoT solutions empower businesses to make better decisions,
achieve operational targets, and protect their most valuable
assets.Reporting to the VP of Software Solutions, you will develop
and implement a customer centric IoT product portfolio strategy to
accelerate InVues software solutions recurrent revenues. You will
leverage advanced connected sensors, edge devices, and multi-cloud
software to create and lead the cross-functional execution of
innovative software product roadmaps that connect data from people,
assets, and processes. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the creation and drive execution of a differentiated
multi-tenant SaaS application roadmap, designed to give retailers
the access control tools they need to ensure their assets can be
securely and easily accessed by consumers and authorized
- Own the development of customer-centric software products that
provide retailers with quantifiable business value from improved
operational visibility and security, audit trails, and data
insights to identify issues and predict potential problems.
- Own the strategy execution for the retail product portfolio,
including Live Access and Live Display products value proposition,
market fit, pricing and gross margin, sales enablement, and key
- Lead cross-functionally to ensure the design, execution, and
overall success of retail IoT software applications.
- Own the edge-to-cloud solution optimization to efficiently
ingest data on premise up to the cloud, including working with
internal teams, vendors, and partner solutions.
- Own the product roadmap commercialization efforts, including
software development and cloud infrastructure costs management,
pricing, timelines, and market impact.
- Develop and manage a multiyear development roadmap for retail
segment to ensure all projects achieve quality, time, cost, and
- Understand market dynamics, voice of customer, competitive
product offerings, and bring product improvement and new product
recommendations into discussion.
- Energize and educate brand, data center, sales partners, and
direct sales team as to the benefits of product
- 6+ years of experience with customer-facing SaaS product
- 4+ years of product management experience with end-to-end SaaS
using agile methodology (strategy, design, launch, execution,
zero-to-one, scale, and sustaining).
- Domain knowledge of retail space.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated success driving adoption and retention for B2B
- Ability to travel upward of 30%, including global travel.WE
- Experience collaborating with global retailers as early
adopters for new IoT solutions.
- Solid recent continuous experience in a product management role
in another enterprise software company or enterprise systems
- Experience creating and implementing software product
- Strong business acumen and ability to drive continuous
- Proactive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues.
- Ability to quickly identify and solve issues while influencing
- Comfortable working in fast-paced startup environment and
dealing with ambiguity.
- Skillful at engaging with leadership both internally and with
Keywords: Invue, Charlotte , Senior Product Manager-IoT Software Solutions, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!