Senior Technical Accountant (100% Remote)
Company: Tatum by Randstad
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our client is a publicly traded, Cannabis company with
operations around the whole country. They are in need of an
experienced senior technical accountant or someone ready for the
next step . As the senior or manager of Technical Accounting, you
will be responsible for the technical accounting and accounting
policies. Reporting into the Director of Technical
Accounting/Financial Reporting Manager.
This role is FULLY REMOTE
- Advising Senior Management on technical accounting alternatives
for complex transactions and driving best practice in areas of
technical accounting complexity.
- Provide input and quality control for SEC filings, quarterly
Earnings Releases, lender presentations and other external
reporting including investor relation presentations.
- Lead technical accounting policy efforts for the company,
including development of policies and education of the finance
organization on technical accounting compliance.
- Assist the team with establishing robust Financial Reporting
processes and executing controls around Financial Reporting in a
timely and diligent manner to comply with SOX.
- Conduct research and document US GAAP & SEC disclosure and
- Participate in the integration of multiple acquisitions and
establish reporting guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and a minimum 4 years
accounting experience, including experience with technical
accounting research and SEC
- CPA Preferred
- Previous experience managing staff required
- Public/Big 4 or Tier 2 and public accounting experience a must
or publicly traded company!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to:
Keywords: Tatum by Randstad, Charlotte , Senior Technical Accountant (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!