Company: Technology Navigators
Posted on: August 7, 2022
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client remains a dominant force in the utilities industry with
the bandwidth to service millions of Texans each year. This company
remains dedicated to excellence in all areas of business through
continuous efforts to improve and expand services and
They need you, a skilled Senior Software Application Developer, to
join this growing team and help maintain mission-critical
infrastructure in Texas.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity, however,
candidates must be located within the state of Texas to be eligible
What you get to do:
- Design, develop, and maintain mission-critical web
- Hands-on full-stack development using Java on the back-end and
popular front-end frameworks for the UI
- Carry out software patches for content management
- Collaborate with internal teams to create bug fixes and
overcome any production concerns
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of full-stack application development experience
- Recent experience with content management systems (CMS)
(Spring, Angular, React, etc.)
- Proven proficiency with web services and relational
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What's in it for you:As a valuable new member of the team, you will
have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured
team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health
benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We
also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any
questions you may have throughout your tenure. Don't wait - apply
online today to learn more!
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!