Company: Red Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Red Technologies is a fast-growing company that empowers you to
make a difference in an ever-changing industry through advanced
platforms and technologies.
About The Role:As an EDI Developer, you are the key to the
engineering and maintenance of our proprietary software, RED. Your
goals are to make the company more efficient and provide better
customer service through technology. Working with the EDI program,
the EDI developer maintains smooth communications for production
using EDI tools and ensures easy transitions when changes or
maintenance are required. Daily activities include serving as the
initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, monitoring document
transmissions, and identifying opportunities to improve relevant
- Analyze, design, and develop specifications for enhancements
and extensions with EDI applications, interfaces, and maps.
- Monitor transmissions and processes for optimal performance and
delivery of data.
- Undertake security procedures for the safety of EDI.
- Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with the IT
- Prepare and maintain the database for the electronic data
- Prioritize multiple projects, while meeting deadlines and
- Create and test EDI to XML translation mappings.
- Investigate and resolve EDI transaction errors.
- Respond quickly to identify and resolve issues.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Information Systems,
Information Technology, Computer Science, Informatics, or a related
- 2+ years of proven experience maintaining EDI.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL.
- Transportation experience preferred.Skills:
- Adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Has strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and
- Ability to relate or explain technical information to
- Adept at working with cross-functional IT teams to meet
Salary: $80,000-$100,000 Red Technologies provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. Red Technologies is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to our HR
department to notify us of your request. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.#REDTMS
Keywords: Red Technologies, Charlotte , EDI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!