Xamarin Developer (100% Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Xamarin Developer (100% Remote)
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Xamarin software developer
to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties
will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as
well as modifying software to fix defects, adapt it to new
hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will
also be involved in directing system testing and validation
procedures including the possibility of automated testing scripts
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of
Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, T-SQL and .NET framework (Preferably
VB.NET, although C# is great for future development), as well as
the software development life-cycle and scrum processes. Must be
familiar with current versions of Visual Studio (2017+). A
bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is
required. Microsoft Certifications in application development are a
If you have these skills and are a team player with a keen eye for
detail and problem-solving skills, we'd like to meet you. Our
culture is one of learning, teaching and meeting challenging goals
which help us serve our customers with quality software and
Software Developer Responsibilities
- Learning Eniteo complete ERP package, including Inventory,
Order Entry, Accounting, Production, Etc
- Understanding the Vertical of Metal Service Centers and their
software and solution needs in relation to their typical business
- Modifying software to fix defects, add functionality, improve
its performance, and modernize technology.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Consulting with stakeholders and managers on project
- Working with departments on technical issues including software
system design and maintenance.
- Consulting with Product stakeholders to evaluate software and
develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on
limitations or capabilities.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference (Our Commitment to
Learning and Teaching) Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, .NET frameworks 4+ (VB.NET
plus, C# fine) and Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience with databases and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle - TFS and/or
Azure DevOps a plus
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Full-stack developer and understand concepts of software
- Experience working on a variety of software development
- Proven experience as a Software Developer/Engineer or similar
- Experience with development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Keywords: Conexess Group, Charlotte , Xamarin Developer (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!