IT Asset Management/Configuration Management Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) /
Configuration Management (CMDB) Manager will be responsible for
advising clients on ITAM / CMDB taxonomy, processes, policies,
procedures, and technology to address their regulatory,
operational, audit and reporting requirements for managing IT
assets (i.e., hardware, software, and/or CMDB).
As an ITAM / CMDB Manager, you will bring value to our clients by
understanding their needs, anticipating future needs, and executing
on efforts to fulfill the needs while providing an inspiring client
experience for them.
Work you'll do
- Lead project teams to help clients develop and implement
leading ITAM / CMDB practices, including designing and transforming
ITAM / CMDB organizations and governance, process, and technology
solutions to become industry leading organizations.
- Provide guidance and manage ITAM / CMDB activities which may be
occurring simultaneously at the client. Illustrative activities may
include asset renewals, ticket processing / fulfillment, cost
optimization initiatives, process efficiency implementations, data
analytics, security analysis, application/service modeling, system
integration, and engagement reporting.
- Client engagements will vary in complexity and duration.
Deloitte's Risk & Financial Advisory business helps complex
organizations pursue their growth, innovation and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated risks. Our
professionals provide advisory and implementation services that
integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients
transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Oversee engagement activities and governance
- Prioritize and delegate activities, develop our people to be
future leaders and SMEs
- Understand and knowledge of leading ITAM / CMDB tools
- Have a broad knowledge of asset/CI discovery tools, both
agent-based and agentless
- Have experience with CMDB integrations from a variety of data
- Understand and be able to direct data normalization and
- Have hands-on, practical experience with the implementation,
operation, and maintenance of one or more major CMDB products
- Understand and be able to explain application and/or service
modeling concepts and modeling execution in the CMDB
- Understand and be able to explain the hardware asset lifecycle,
and be familiar with procurement, receiving, deployment, and
disposal concepts and methodologies
- Report/present on engagement activities
- Interact and bridge gaps between other key engagement
- Be proactive and anticipate roadblocks, assist with issue
- Multi-task and drive projects to completion
- Manage last minute client/internal management requests
- Remain responsive to key client stakeholders
- Resolve/anticipate team staffing issues
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Charlotte , IT Asset Management/Configuration Management Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!