Systems Administrator - Remote Hybrid
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Systems Administrator - Remote HybridLocation: New Bremen, OH,
Company Description: Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading
innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment
and technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the
safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower
their total cost of ownership. Primary Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of a Microsoft Windows Domain by
creating and administrating all Domain Resources.
- Maintain basic user and group security on shared network
- Ensure data center resources are available and functioning
within desired parameters.
- Conduct capacity management on compute and storage environments
supporting Company applications.
- Create flowcharts, test, debug, document and install programs
- Ensure that back-up and restoration procedures are completed.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer
Science\Engineering related fields, with at least 5-7 years of
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Active
- Some knowledges of Network fundamentals, Enterprise Storage
systems, and VMware virtualization software strongly
- Experience with patch management, vulnerability management, and
server hardening concepts Remote Work: Crown offers hybrid remote
work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary as some
onsite work is required. Relocation assistance is available. Work
Authorization: Crown will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for
which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary
visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the
future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please. Compensation and Benefits: Crown offers an
excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees
including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible
Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability
Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and
much more.EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Job Segment: System Administrator, Engineer, Information Systems,
Computer Science, Warehouse, Technology, Engineering,
ManufacturingApply now -
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Charlotte , Systems Administrator - Remote Hybrid, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!