Wordpress Designer & Developer (San Diego, CA only, No Remote)
Company: leadPops, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Solid SSH experience is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Proficient with page builders i.e. Visual Composer Pro/WP
- Ability to work independently in a decentralized environment,
without the reliance of direct authority
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and
- High level of initiative, accountability, and
- Value strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Required Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer
- At least 6+ years of using WordPress
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio, and/or some of
the WordPress websites you have designed and developed.
leadPops Perks and Benefits:
- Fast-paced environment
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Fun company outings once a month, quarter and year!
- Remote/Comfortable working space
- Work From Home Fridays
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry
leadPops is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support
diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees,
products and clients we serve.
Keywords: leadPops, Inc., Charlotte , Wordpress Designer & Developer (San Diego, CA only, No Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!