Mid-Level Full Stack .NET Developer 80-% Backend / 20% Front End
Company: The Specialized Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Mid-Level Full Stack .NET Developer Performance Objectives:
- Successful candidate should be responsible, motivated, and a
self-starter who is self-directed and can create a force multiplier
to their assigned Agile team.
- Building new systems in .NET /C#/VB.NET/SQL Server/Web
Services/WCF Data Services.
- Develop new functionality within existing software suite of
products and systems.
- Develop new services in future software suite of products.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team in a Lean
continuous integration/continuous deployment
- (CI/DI), agile development. Background Profile for a Mid-Level
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Degree from a four-year college or university preferably BS
Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience as a developer
- 3+ years' experience with C#/VB.NET
- (1) year experience with SQL
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework, including
Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web
- Services, ADO.NET, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, (SDLC) best
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business logic layer, Data access layer) along with some experience
with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to develop and optimize SQL Server stored
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
and learn new concepts.
- Experience working with TCP/IP socket communications a
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail
oriented, responsible team player.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced
environment, balancing business needs with a solid commitment to
quality, performance, and support.
- Candidate must be an effective verbal and written communicator
with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Familiarity with advanced software/testing methodologies is a
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
Keywords: The Specialized Recruiting Group, Charlotte , Mid-Level Full Stack .NET Developer 80-% Backend / 20% Front End, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!