Remote - Full Stack .Net Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000/year
Requirements: C#, .Net, WPF
We are passionate about the continued development of our products.
We are currently looking to make our devices smarter. As an
employee-owned company with over a century's worth of business
under our belts, we have continued to innovate our process to
ensure we are utilizing the latest and greatest of technologies. We
are in a very stable industry that is not looking to go anywhere
for the next 100 years.
If you are a Full Stack .Net Developer with experience, please read
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, design and develop high-quality .NET desktop and web
- Research and incorporate the latest features of C#, .NET,
- Engage with product managers and engineers and articulate ideas
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
- Write code while implementing TDD
- Work on cross-functional teams
What You Need for this Position
What's In It for You
- $120K - $140K
- 401K with up to 6% matching and an additional 3% added even if
nothing has been contributed
- Bonus paid annually based on company and individual
- 10 days of PTO
- 5 Sick Days
- 16 Paid Holidays 9 of which are during the Christmas holiday
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
So, if you are a Full Stack .Net Developer with experience:
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Steve Nash
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SN1-1660034 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Steve Nash - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Charlotte , Remote - Full Stack .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!