SQL Server Database Administrator III
Company: Driven Brands
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Driven Brands Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: DRVN) (Driven Brands)
headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the parent company of some of
North Americas leading automotive aftermarket brands including Take
5 Oil Change, Meineke Car Care Centers, Automotive Training
Institute, Maaco, CARSTAR, ABRA, Uniban, Car Wash US, FIX
Automotive, 1-800-Radiator & A/C, and PH Vitres dAutos. Driven
Brands has more than 4,300 centers across 15 countries, and
combined, all businesses generate approximately $3.4 billion in
system-wide sales and service over 50 million vehicles
annually.Driven Brands is the quintessential growth company, more
than tripling its revenues, brands, employees, and profits over the
past six years. The primary focuses of the company are growing its
franchisees profitability, all brands unit count, and creating
opportunities for its employees, franchisees, and investors. Our
culture of meritocracy inspires high performance and innovation
among our employees. We enable our employees and franchisees to go
further, faster generating growth for our franchisees' businesses
and our employees' careers. For more information, visit
- Work with DBA team and application development staff to develop
database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance
policies and procedures.
- Create models for new database development and/or changes to
- Understand the needs and requirements of the applications using
the databases and provide support for these applications.
- Coordinate multiple applications accessing the same
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues.
- Write, debug, performance tune queries.
- Create or support creation of required reports in response to
business user needs.
- Respond to user requests and resolve issues as they arise.
- Very Strong T-SQL.
- Strong SQL Server database administration, configuration,
- Understanding of SQL Server and Windows security models and
- Thorough understanding of database design and ability to
implement new database projects.
- Expertise performance tuning complex queries.
- Comfortable integrating and transforming data from disparate
- Can develop, design and troubleshoot SSIS packages and SQL
- Can translate business processes into functional technical
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot database issues as they arise.
- Familiarity with Transactional Replication is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows Failover Cluster and other high
availability solutions.Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills both with IT personnel and
- Works well independently and as part of the Driven Tech
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong technical documentation skills.Work Conditions
- Available to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis.
- Some nights and weekend work will be required for certain
- Remote to start. Potential for hybrid or fulltime work out of
the Charlotte or Benicia office if desired.Requisition ID:
2021-12469 External Company URL: https://www.drivenbrands.com/
Street: 440 S Church Street Line of Business: Driven Brands,
Keywords: Driven Brands, Charlotte , SQL Server Database Administrator III, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!