Technical Product Owner
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Technical Product Owner At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more
about the Digital world of Siemens here:
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds Position Summary Within Cloud
Application Services at Siemens DISW we are seeking passionate and
enthusiastic Technical Product Owners to join the software teams at
Siemens. Real trendsetters in every language. Before our software
developers write even a single line of code, they must understand
what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the
user story based on? Implementation requires trying, testing, and
improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge
promotes the sharing of expertise through discussions with
colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and embrace our
cutting-edge technology and innovation. Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for
billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to
shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves
to build a better future. By creating groundbreaking technologies
that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse
Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Picture yourself in
the Digital World of Siemens here:
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds Why you'll love working for
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible
work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of
exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on
a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on
access to education, access to technology and sustaining
communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused. Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other
related discipline required You must have more than 5 years of
professional experience in Product lifecycle management and agile
project management. Good at team collaboration, project planning
and controlling methods, change management, risk management,
- As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with a Product
Manager to translate business goals into a value increment for our
- You make decisions based on analysis from all inputs when
facing up with critical cases.
- Good logic analysis and strong leadership.
- Good communication and intercultural competence.
- You have a good sense of strategic thinking on product
- You will collaborate with other Product Managers to align
impact on roadmap/dependencies
- You will work with UX and architecture to detail out potential
solutions to solve defined market problems
- You will work with development teams to refine those solutions
and get them ready for implementation
- Continue to work with development teams to ensure the refined
solution is implemented and supports solving the market
- Provide input and collaborate to ensure documentation and
enablement materials are created
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- You are pragmatic, because sometimes we need to make tough
calls to move things forward.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile
- Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be
necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all
levels of employees, including senior engineers and managers.
- Communicate and consult with other developers and
- Manages assigned projects including defining scope, plans,
schedules, and deliverables.
- Proactively communicates status of all projects, tools, and
- Experience creating, prioritizing and communicating
- You have experience working within an international environment
and/or customer base This is what will help you be successful:
- You truly understand our customers, you have ideally worked in
a position that had you work with clients directly or
- You bring people together, you have worked with diverse,
remote, and cross-functional teams before and achieved great things
- You are comfortable with working in a flexible and fast-paced
environment where structures still need to be defined
- You have experience working within a remote-first culture and a
- You can put yourself in our customers shoes, you have
experience with software development and more specifically, with
- You are not afraid to open to hood and see what's underneath,
you have a technical background and are familiar with software
models, programming languages, etc. #LI-PLM #LI-JB1 Organization:
Digital Industries Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity
in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability,
marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law Applicants and
employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To
learn more, Click here. Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
here. California Privacy Notice California residents have the right
to receive additional notices about their personal information. To
learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Charlotte , Technical Product Owner, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!