Sr. Business Analyst Specialist
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Are you seeking unparalleled growth in a “sky the limit
environment? This Sr. Business Analyst Specialist position is
calling your name. A Sr. Business Analyst Specialist is needed for
a recognized industry leader, who invests heavily in internal
technologies. Our clients is experiencing explosive growth in a
billion dollar industry and continues and to receive industry
awards and accolades as a pioneer in the field. The successful Sr.
Business Analyst Specialist candidate will be proactive, highly
motivated who thrives in a fast paced, creative and collaborative
Position: Sr. Business Analyst Specialist - Job # 25726
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Contract to Hire,W2
Contract Terms: 1 year Contract to Hire
Data Analyst/ Business Analyst
7+ years in IT specifically regarding Supply Chain Data Management
(procurement and sourcing), data warehousing, ETL and operational
data store initiatives.
•3 - 5yrs Hands-on Vendor Master Management.
•Proven experience managing a team of 1-4 data quality
•Strong understanding and experience with Data Quality and vendor
management and data provisioning
The Vendor/Business Partner Master Data Management/Quality
Technology Lead will be responsible for the delivery of all vendor
master data for regulatory tracking, analysis, and data control
artifacts from the data discovery to the delivery phase. The
position will be 100% accountable for the vendor /Business Partner
data management, quality controls development and vendor/Business
Partner master data quality consultation to Business and to
Technology Groups. The Lead will work with the Vendor Management
executives, Meta data Team and Data Control Teammates to ensure the
new central vendor management services meet and /or exceed internal
organization's expectations. The Lead will provide project
management and support to his/her peers and Junior Staff members.
In addition, the Lead will assist with the establishment of the
Vendor/Business Partner Data Management practice, continue to
implement continuous process improvements and optimize the
vendor/Business Partner data management process and adoption.
• Lead the discovery, design, reviews of vendor/Business Partner
data control solutions for business teams and vendor managers.
• Develop Vendor/Business Partner Master Management tool,
techniques usage and the adoption to the company.
• Drive continuous process improvements via process management and
Six Sigma Techniques.
• Provide recommendations regarding enhancements and/or
improvements regarding vendor master/Business Partner management
procedures within the enterprise: operational data stores, data
warehouse and data marts.
• Develop the formulation and adherence of policies, procedures,
and standards relating to software development around
vendor/Business Partner master management
• Provide leadership in the end to end design, development and
delivery of the technology-enabled application, products and
• Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high
quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design
requirements. Contribute to and/or lead the specification and
software design phases of the software development life cycle.
• Manage the design and implementation of new software
upgrades/development and enhancement efforts and software testing
with other technologists.
• Communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities to team
members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations.
• 7+ years in IT specifically regarding Supply Chain Data
Management (procurement and sourcing), data warehousing, ETL and
operational data store initiatives.
• 3 - 5yrs Hands-on Vendor Master Management.
• Proven experience managing a team of 1-4 data quality
• Strong understanding and experience with Data Quality and vendor
management and data provisioning
• Proven knowledge and experience working with vendor managers,
process owners and SCM business analysts.
• Opens channels of communication across boundaries to facilitate
sharing of knowledge and ideas. Identify business advantages and
improvements of adopting emerging technologies.
• Strong Knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, Star Schema,
Snow flake Schema, Fact tables and Dimensional tables.
• Experience in Integration of various data sources like TeraData,
DB2UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and Ms-Access
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft .Net platform and IISRS
So if you’re motivated professional and have an interest in this
fantastic career opportunity then I will look forward to hearing
from you soon. This position and job will not last long because our
client has an aggressive time-line and is looking to hire
immediately for this position. If you have any question please
contact me directly at (303) 222 2482
MODIS Recruiter, Strategic (Email Address Withheld by Request)
Office (303) 222 -2482
Mobile (720) 333-7887
Thanks and Happy Holiday.
Keywords: , Charlotte , Sr. Business Analyst Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!